Our mission is to unleash the power of software teams with Git and DevOps Analytics.
We are looking for team mates that have the same principles as we have and enjoy continuous improvement and self-motivated working. Find more about what it means to work with us and our open positions below.Get in touch
Be part of our team
Your Equipment, your choice
Some of us work on macOS, some on Windows. Everyone gets the equipment they need to do an excellent job.
Paid Volunteer Time
We are proud to be part of the Pledge 1% movement and donate 1% of the yearly employee worktime for hands-on volunteering.
Family is a very important part in our lives. This is why we try hard to provide a family-friendly culture.
Work Life Balance
We understand that there is a life beyond work. This is why we provide an environment which helps to balance this.
Sounds interesting and think you’re a good fit?
See all open positions below or drop us an email directly.Contact us
Product Marketing Manager 60-100% / Zurich
We are looking for an ambitious Product Marketing Manager to join our team in Zurich. In this role you are our marketing specialist, you know what to tell the world about our software products to have the maximum impact. You work closely with our dev team to translate product features into an awesome market positioning.
- be responsible for the marketing campaigns to position our products.
- implement a go-to-market strategy and sales plans for our new SaaS product.
- work closely with our dev team through the complete product development cycle to help create communication strategies for our products.
- manage the development and publication of a wide range of product-related marketing material.
- support our sales efforts by creating material for all sales stages, like white-papers, videos etc.
- be responsible for our identity and brand management in the DevOps ecosystem.
- gained at least 3 years of experience in product marketing roles in the software space of SaaS.
- a solid knowledge of marketing analytics and content creation tools.
- knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- ideally working with B2B software companies.
- fluency in the technical language of the cloud software space and you can translate technical capabilities into customer benefits.
- shown that you create engaging marketing content in excellent English.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application.